Welcome to the Typical File Hosting terms of service. Please read them fully.
All users must be of at least the age of 13, and agree to not use the Typical File Hosting service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct, and copyright laws. Typical File Hosting is intended for personal use, and any business use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use Typical File Hosting's services to violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files Typical File Hosting has on record for your IP Address.
All users use Typical File Hosting at their own risk, users understand that files uploaded on Typical File Hosting are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, and Typical File Hosting users understand and agree that Typical File Hosting cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use Typical File Hosting's service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Typical File Hosting service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If a user is found to be using Typical File Hosting to host icons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images, or any other graphic for website design all your images will be removed.
Typical File Hosting claims no intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its' users.
Typical File Hosting will review all copyright © infringement claims received and remove files found to have been upload or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a valid claim you must provide Typical File Hosting with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Typical File Hosting to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to us via the report abuse